• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7mm 140gr Accubond at Grafs

I grabbed a couple. Down to my last 50 or so. Thanks!

I resisted temptation to buy 50 boxes 😀.

It's promising things are seeming to show up again.
I think it's just their annual release of those. Don't think we will be seeing them any more than usual.

I think it's just their annual release of those. Don't think we will be seeing them any more than usual.
I got an email from Nosler late last year and they said they planned a large run of 7mm bullets some time in early 2023. They didn't elaborate as to when that was. I'm assuming it's now.

Last edited:
Wonder how many devoted customers have looked for or found a replacement these last few years.?
Right here. I'm a long time Nosler hunter/loader/shooter and I was at my wits end with them due to poor communication. The partition and Accubond have given me great results over the last 40 years. We all get what happened these past years but there was communication with other bullet makers and coming back with inventory but could not get any feedback from Nosler no matter how many calls. 7mm bullets other than blems and BT's were nowhere to be found. I'm done whining!