• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm-08 once fired brass (290 pieces)

JimmyJack54

290 pieces of once-fired brass for sale. $130 shipped to lower 48.
IMG_8324.jpeg
IMG_8325.jpeg

290 pieces of once-fired brass for sale. $130 shipped to lower 48. View attachment 536671View attachment 536672
DearJimmyjack54 , the brass available sir , I am probably a day late and more than a dollar short.
J.J. , this brass ruger 204 Winchester , Remington , Norma , is preferred, can you help me sir. I dont wish to use hornady or nosler.
J.J. 54 , call me a quare *** , I kno what works. I would take 500.pieces , I hope you dont desire to take advantage if you dont desire to bend me over a table sir. I have a lot of people, I am trying to please. I am not trying to sell this, I am going load and make Wiley's awful dreams
of me and top cats, his Molly Hatchet room I still want 7mm-08 if you can help me . I have a good home sir , J.J.54 , I hope you may help me J.J. 54. I READ THIS Correct, you and I are close to the same age sir. Thanks Buck in N.C.

DearJimmyjack54 , the brass available sir , I am probably a day late and more than a dollar short.
J.J. , this brass ruger 204 Winchester , Remington , Norma , is preferred, can you help me sir. I dont wish to use hornady or nosler.
J.J. 54 , call me a quare *** , I kno what works. I would take 500.pieces , I hope you dont desire to take advantage if you dont desire to bend me over a table sir. I have a lot of people, I am trying to please. I am not trying to sell this, I am going load and make Wiley's awful dreams
of me and top cats, his Molly Hatchet room I still want 7mm-08 if you can help me . I have a good home sir , J.J.54 , I hope you may help me J.J. 54. I READ THIS Correct, you and I are close to the same age sir. Thanks Buck in N.C.
Unavailable, sorry.