• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm-08 brass

Bghunter338

Just found out yesterday that my baby girl got drawn for moose this year. She has a 7mm-08 she got last year and is wanting to use it this year. I really would like to find about 50 pieces of new Peterson to build a load for her new rifle. I'm willing to look at Lapua, Alfa, and Starline. Let me know if you can spare any thank you in advance.

The only 1's I bought were PPU. Seem to be very good brass. Of the 500 new cases I bought all 500 were at trim length and saami specs. Try wikiarms and ammosek as that's where I found them. 72 cents/per for PPU and I think Nosler was for sale around $1.40 or so?

Another vote for PPU (PVRI PARTIZAN) brass!!
For being as economical as it is, it's really good quality!

7mm-08AI, 22" barrel
PPU brass
Fed 210M
Alliant PP2000MR
140gr Berger VLD
2,832fps
ES-6fps
SD-2fps

Numbers a benchrest shooter would almost kill for.

I took 10 cases to experiment with how many times I could reload it without annealing. I gave up after 30 reloads.

Another vote for PPU (PVRI PARTIZAN) brass!!
For being as economical as it is, it's really good quality!

7mm-08AI, 22" barrel
PPU brass
Fed 210M
Alliant PP2000MR
140gr Berger VLD
2,832fps
ES-6fps
SD-2fps

Numbers a benchrest shooter would almost kill for.

I took 10 cases to experiment with how many times I could reload it without annealing. I gave up after 30 reloads.
WOW I was hesitant about purchasing this brass since the price is much lower than the others and it's been available. After reading this I will definitely be ordering some to see for myself! Thanks

I bought some for my .243 because Lapua was not available. Was very disappointed. The cheap PPU actually outperformed the Lapua. Better SD/ES and have been shooting for over 10 reloads with no loose primers or so far. Bought 300 30-06 to neck up to 35 Whelen. Haven't fire formed yet.

WOW I was hesitant about purchasing this brass since the price is much lower than the others and it's been available. After reading this I will definitely be ordering some to see for myself! Thanks
Hopefully the ones you get are as good as the ones I received. All 500 were uniform. No dents, short cases or out of uniform primer pockets/flash holes.

Well, I guess the cat is out of the bag. I was enjoying the PPU at lower prices for the past 18yrs. I started with the Wolf Gold 308 PRVI brass that was stamped NNY and 7.62X51. Moved onto 9.3X62 PPU brass, 300WM PPU brass, all doing really great.
Wasn't any of my cats...............last count is 11 of 11.