• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

75gr Amax

HillbillySniper

Long shot but anyone have any 22 cal 75gr amax sitting around they want to get rid of? Pm me how many you have and how much you want shipped.

Last edited:
I have a full box of moly coated .22 cal 75 grain Amax. Thought I would load them, but have not up to now. PM me if you have interest and I will send you a picture by text, if you include a cell number. We can figure out a fair price if they are what you want.

I have a full box of moly coated .22 cal 75 grain Amax. Thought I would load them, but have not up to now. PM me if you have interest and I will send you a picture by text, if you include a cell number. We can figure out a fair price if they are what you want.

**** if only they weren't moly coated. I had a couple hundred of moly's before and was such a pain to clean them. If I can't get any at all I'll short you a message. Thanks

Is this what you are looking for? I've got 176 pcs same lot just stuffed into 1 box to save space. PM me thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
What's wrong with the 75geldm? They are the same bullet just new tip materials.

Is this what you are looking for? I've got 176 pcs same lot just stuffed into 1 box to save space. PM me thanks
I have a 148 if you need more. Not trying to undercut others sales by no means. I don't care if I sell mine or not.

Last edited:
I have a 148 of the same lot number as B-Lot Banga if you need more. Not trying to undercut his sale by no means. I don't care if I sell mine or not. Will sell though if you want more the same lot # as BLB's.
How do you know the lot number when you can't see it in the picture?

Tony

Recent Posts