• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

700 la stock

bmnkbrandon

Remington 700 la stock for sale. I honestly don't know what kind it is, looks like a McMillan to me but I do not know for sure. Maybe somebody in here can shed some light on it. Has adjustable comb and length of pull with decelerator butt pad that moves any direction. Would also consider selling the whole gun. It's a 700 338 win mag with fluted bolt and bull barrel. Thick recoil lug and is bedded solidly. Don't know who made barrel it just says 338 win mag on it. Bolt appears to be a ptg with a large bolt knob on it. I've never fired the gun so I don't know it's history, I bought to make into a 8mm rum but gave up on it. I gave 2000 for it a while back so if anyone is interested in the whole package let me know!id sell it for what I paid. The guy I got it from said he used it for long range matches and had it rebarreled shortly before he sold it. Otherwise make me an offer on the stock (I'd list price but I have no clue what it is). Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_4380.jpeg
    IMG_4380.jpeg
    377 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_4379.jpeg
    IMG_4379.jpeg
    343.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_4378.jpeg
    IMG_4378.jpeg
    294.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_4377.jpeg
    IMG_4377.jpeg