• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 700 L/A walnut stock and BM

BigAndy

I have a LNIB (unfired, just dry-fitted) walnut stock with satin factory bottom metal (hinged floorplate). Looking to get $155 + S/H. Email for pictures, and thanks for looking.

Other stuff posted

I also have a Savage L/A 300WM polymer stock with a DBM. I have the stainless sporter 116 barrel and factory recoil lug. All are unused, and I have a low round count XMark Pro trigger too. Shoot me an email with trades or offers: [email protected].

Shoot me some offers, as I need neck dies for 308, 300WM, and 7Mag, priming tool, SMKs, etc. I am more than willing to barter. Thanks for looking.

Also looking for heavy-barrelled .223 and/or .308 AAC or 700P; let me know what you got.
Thanks again, JA.

Could you please explain what kind of stock you have for the Remington LA W/A PHOTO AND A DECENT PRICE. powdr

It's a straight comb walnut stock. It says, "Email for pics" as well as a more than reasonable price. So, if you want pics, email me. If you have an offer, shoot me a PM. Lowballs will be ignored.