• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

(700) 178 grain ELD-X projectiles

DTF370

I have for sale seven sealed boxes of Hornady ELDx 178gr projo's. I bought these to feed a rifle that ended up preferring a different bullet. These were purchased about 2 months ago.

I would prefer to sell, but I would also be interested in 338 bullets and potentially heavier weight 30 Cal bullets.

$280 to your door, will separate if I have buyers for all of them. I have done plenty of business on snipers hide and have feedback under the same username. If you would like to verify that I am the same user on the other forum, please feel free to reach out to me.

Attachments

• E3EFB255-6E95-4A74-BC26-4DDDC98DD59F.jpeg
    E3EFB255-6E95-4A74-BC26-4DDDC98DD59F.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 78
I have for sale seven sealed boxes of Hornady ELDx 178gr projo's. I bought these to feed a rifle that ended up preferring a different bullet. These were purchased about 2 months ago.

I would prefer to sell, but I would also be interested in 338 bullets and potentially heavier weight 30 Cal bullets.

$280 to your door, will separate if I have buyers for all of them. I have done plenty of business on snipers hide and have feedback under the same username. If you would like to verify that I am the same user on the other forum, please feel free to reach out to me.
I am stocked on the 178's but since you mentioned 338 I do have some 338 Win Mag ammo, once fired and new brass. Let me know if you have any interest. Don't have any 338 bullets.

I don't have anything in 30, but I have some 250 gr Badlands super bulldozer 2s that need a Lapua. Also some 285 eldms. If interested, pm me and I'll get counts and a price.