• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7 saum brass... have trade

kaseyfied

Looking for 1 or 2 boxes of adg 7saum.. maybe norma? I have 215 bergers as trade, 180 hybrids or 230 hybrids. Other bullets too if looking thanks

Kasey

ADG sent out well over a hundred thousand pieces last week to dealers. With a little leg work, you can get some pretty easily.

I'm on every waiting list I can find to get on and haven't gotten a single notice of any in stock. Just looked on all sites you can sometimes find it on and nothing. If you find any please let me know where. After you get your of course. LOL

I'm on every waiting list I can find to get on and haven't gotten a single notice of any in stock. Just looked on all sites you can sometimes find it on and nothing. If you find any please let me know where. After you get your of course. LOL
Just need a little leg work;)

I've been stalking all of their dealers and haven't seen anything, on back order list and notification list. If I don't find some maybe gonna re-chamber to 7prc, this is getting ridiculous.

I agree it's ridiculous. I'm not a competition shooter so I don't need a thousand and I have 3 rifles chambered in 7 SAUM so I guess I will just put up with it and keep beating the bushes trying to find it. That's the reason I'm looking for ADG it lasts longer for reloading from my understanding.

Have any of you tried contacting dealers? I've preordered hundreds of pieces from dealers. Like I said, with a little effort, you can get some.

Have any of you tried contacting dealers? I've preordered hundreds of pieces from dealers. Like I said, with a little effort, you can get some.
44 emails and phone calls also between a friend and myself

Call Rockin S Precision and White's Gunworks. They're getting some this week and might have some left.

Which dealers? I'll gladly contact.

• Alpha Unknown
  • Creedmoor Sports
  • White's Gun Works
  • Reloading International
  • Rockin S Precision
  • A-Team Precision
  • Precision Reloading of SD
  • J&A Outdoors
  • On Target Arms
  • Blue Mountain Precision
  • Bullet Central