• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7/300 wsm. Hunter LEFT HANDED

DCGS

Official LRH SPONSOR
I built this gun last year after first building the customer one on a Manners that weighted about 13 1/2 lbs. He was headed to New Mexico on a elk hunt. Worried that the Manners gun may be a little heavy hauling around the mountains we built this lighter one. He took an elk at 385 yds with this rifle. He is selling to fund another project. the specs on this build are:

Stiller Tac 300 LEFT HANDED
Brux barrell #4 contour finished ar 26 inches
H&S stock bedded with marine tex
timney trigger set at 2 1/2 lbs.
Kwik clip det. mag
Stiller 20 moa rail
TPS rings
Zeiss Conquest 4.5x14x50 with target knobs.

This rifle has less than 200 rds down the tube. It shoots really well. Hundred yard shots are almost always 1 hole . Further out it will nearly always be 1/2 moa if you do your part. he is asking 3250.00 for the package. The target was 3 single clean shots and the first 3 shot group out of the gun. Dan

Attachments

• 7 300 Cris Scott 002.jpg
    7 300 Cris Scott 002.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 7 300 Cris Scott 003.jpg
    7 300 Cris Scott 003.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 7 300 Cris Scott 001.jpg
    7 300 Cris Scott 001.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 5
I can say I have seen this gun's heavier brother shoot extreme long range and it's a shooter. Dan does a fantastic job and there is no doubt this rifle will make someone very happy. After seeing the other gun Dan built I wish this rifle was a right handed gun. Someone should grab this gun.