• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6xc for sale!

pondskipper

Title says it, custom built Remington 700 short action trued and blueprinted by Parish Davis of Great Southern Gunworks of Mobile Alabama, has a Broughton 1:8" twist 5C barrel with a finished length of 28" in black Duracote, with a XLR Industries Carbon chassis. Rifle has had exactly 100 rounds down the tube and will come with a forester bullet seating die and a Redding type S bushing neck die, 200 empty cases, 100 fired, 100 unfired. will also include a 20moa IOR valtada scope base. trigger is stock but has also been massaged down to 2lb pull.

In testing I was able to find a group shooting in the single digits for the ES that was able to consistently maintain 3/8moa accuracy, and another load that was able to bring the groups into the .2" range at 100 all day but the ES increased to around 20fps

best combo found so far was either 105gr bergers or swampworks jlk (both equal in terms of accuracy) with exactly 37gr of rl17 as I was unable to find H4350 to try in it at the time. the swampworks come out at a lower velocity due to a shorter bearing surface but this load will get both bullets into the 3000fps range. asking $2500 obo to the ffl you choose or would trade for a vortex razor hd genii 4.5-27x56 with ebr2c reticle in mils only. no interest in other rifles or scopes. I can be reached at 251-295-4766, feel free to call or text any time! thanks in advance, James.

Attachments

• 6xc1.jpg
    6xc1.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 6xc2.jpg
    6xc2.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 6xc3.jpg
    6xc3.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 6xc4.jpg
    6xc4.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 38
Steel target was shot at 1000 yds, and the smaller paper target was of the last three loaded rounds I had left to show the accuracy potential of the rifle, and as luck would have it I pulled the last shot. group was shot at 100yds from a bipod and rabbit ear bag. gun)

I'll cut to the chase, I'll take 2000 for everything shipped to the fFL of your choice. That's the rock bottom dollar.

Managed to find one of the targets I shot while I was ladder testing with it, 100yds 37.7gr rl17 .005" jump to lands. gun)
Best I can figure is that its a hair under 1/4moa, velocity avg 3020fps and extreme spread was 19fps. This was also using
105gr swampworks jlk bullets and brand new norma cases. Rifle was built to be a long range coyote 0-1000 midrange deer rifle0-500yds.

Attachments

• 6xc9.jpg
    6xc9.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 14
Possibly, but the rifle has actually been bedded to the chassis so I probably wouldn't get as much for the chassis after the fact.

I take it you want the barreled action, dies, Norma brass, scope base, and pelican case?

Has had exactly 100 rounds fired through it so far. As for weight I'm not sure, I've never weighed the rifle, I can weigh it when I get home without the chassis if you want.

If that's something you are interested in I would take 1500 for it minus chassis.