• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6x284 on a savage PTA (last drop before I part it out)

nddodd

Im selling my 6x284 it's on a savage PTA rblp. *The barrel was chambered, threaded and installed by benchmark barrel co. * It has exactly 113 rounds down it all 115 dtacs. *The barrel is a straight taper down to .85 at the muzzle, it's a 8 twist 4 groove at 28" long. It weighs on my bathroom scales 14.5 lbs. *It will come with 94 pieces of hornady brass all once fired and 19 twice. *I will share load data with buyer. *I'm sorry but I have to keep the dies becouse my father has a rifle in this caliber as well.
Gun will be sold with base only it's a egw 20 moa no scope or rings.

Action is factory except for the addition of SSS recoil lug and a SSS tactical bolt handle. *The action is also full length bedded with marine tex, the tang is floated.

Here's a few pics: *I'm asking $1175, dropped to $1125 last drop before i part it out and try to sell like that $1075, shipped and insured in conus, postal money order only.

1296418387-1.jpg

1296418427.jpg

1296418443.jpg

Last edited:
Last drop before i part it out and try to sell like that $1075, shipped and insured in conus, postal money order only. I would sell barreled action if someone would rather buy without the stock.

Thanks,
Nathan