• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6SLR, Stiller, Brux, Manners****

slayer_21420

Hey all, I hate to have to do this but I'm trying to raise a little extra funding to buy out a local gunsmith/machinist who has terminal cancer and can no longer continue his passion. I plan to replace this rifle with an exact clone as soon as funding allows.

Up for grabs is my Custom 6mmSLR

Pretty typical 5rd group from 300yds prone off a bipod (measures under 2") The rifle shoots better than I do by a long shot

Specs-
Stiller Tac-30AW Action
26" Brux #5
1-8" twist, throated to run 105's at mag length.
Timney 1.5lb Trigger W/safety
Manners MCS T-3 W/DBM Mini chassis, 3 studs.
Sightron SIII 6-24x50 LRMOA2
TPS Rings
Triad tactical stock pack (internal shell loops)
1 5rd Accurate mag, and 1 10rd Alpha mag included
50 Pieces of formed 1x fired Win brass included
Custom modified case for Hornady O.A.L tool
Weighs about 12lbs as pictured
**Bipod NOT incuded**

This rifle is my baby and has been well cared for, round count will be right at 250 after I shoot the 13 loaded rounds I have right now. Scope was Brand new with this rifle, shouldn't be any ring marks or blems. Stock pack just went on and is new as well.

The builder of this rifle is Greg Wahlstrom of Straight Line Customs, He is not extremely well known in the business as he doesn't advertise, but he is an avid benchrest shooter and has built some of the best shooting rifles in the world. Here is a link with mention of Greg having built Tod Soeby's 6 Dasher Light gun that helped him win the 1k IBS Nationals at White Horse in 2011.
Results from IBS 1000-Yard Nationals at White Horse Range, WV « Daily Bulletin

I have over $3,600 invested and will let it all go for $3,149 Shipped in a hard case.

Payment by USPS MO Only, insurance at buyers expense.

Thank you for looking, please let me know if I've forgotten anything

Steve

Willing to sell the Rifle and everything but the scope/rings for $2,399

5rd 100yd group with 105VLD's I pulled one because I suck at shooting ;)

Steve

Recent Posts