• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6mm rifle

briannelson89

Looking for a 6mm rifle to shoot some steel and some coyotes. 20-24in barrel nothing super heavy. I'm leaning towards a 6mm creed or a 6x47. But I'm open to others. I would also be interested in a barreled action.

I will buy outright or I have several items to trade on.

Thanks Brian

Looking for a 6mm rifle to shoot some steel and some coyotes. 20-24in barrel nothing super heavy. I'm leaning towards a 6mm creed or a 6x47. But I'm open to others. I would also be interested in a barreled action.

I will buy outright or I have several items to trade on.

Thanks Brian

Have a 7SS built on a mausingfield gen2 built by chad at LRI can sell barreled action or with paradigm carbon a5a stock. Lemme know.
Have no use for it. So trynna get it to someone who will use it.
Jordan

My buddy has a full custom SSG 6x47 he wants to sell. It is a tack driver. Can be sold with or without the scope. Bare gun would be around $3500, and I think he would want $5K for it with the Steiner scope. Let me know if you are interested enough for pictures.

I had a 6mm GT built for my 76 y/o father….Alamo Precision built it….Similar to their Ranger Package…bare rifle probably weighs 8 1/2 or 9lbs or so- my father says it's just too heavy for him…I'd like to have another GT built for him in the 7lb range, so I would be willing to sell this rifle ….Defiance Tenacity, 23" Muller Sendero, TriggerTech, AG composites, Area 419 muzzle brake…shoots great-just too heavy for my father….PM if interested …thanks

PS….less than 150 rounds fired

I have a 6 creed, carbon six barrel, tikka action, tikka stock. It does have a 26 in barrel though, 7.5 twist, shoots 90 Sierra game changers at .25 moa and 103 eldx about .4 moa. Also have 100 once fired brass and dies to go with it. Let me know if you would like more info