• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6mm creedmoor Remington 700

rbihunter

I've got a Remington 700 barreled action that I got from ptg. Action is supposed to be trued but never verified. Has a ptg bolt. The rifle is now finished. It sits in a Oryx chassis. Trigger tech trigger, threaded muzzle. Asking $1900 obo

It currently has a vortex LHT 4.5/22/50 on it that can be thrown in for an additional $1300

Rifle has been shot and verified out to 1400 yards.

Will entertain trade offers as well.

Attachments

• 69B4AD85-B766-470A-9287-468246AF060D.jpeg
    69B4AD85-B766-470A-9287-468246AF060D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 162
  • 40AA789D-0EA7-45EB-89F3-B987A5C8D941.jpeg
    40AA789D-0EA7-45EB-89F3-B987A5C8D941.jpeg
    690.6 KB · Views: 161
I have a couple 6 creedmoors and can verify that they shoot infrictincredible! I only get to 975 yds, but know they have awesome ballistics to 1400. Easiest round to reload I have ever reloaded, and I have reloaded many, many rounds in a lot of years. Factory Hornady's are sooo accurate,too.

I've got a Remington 700 barreled action that I got from ptg. Action is supposed to be trued but never verified. Has a ptg bolt. The rifle is now finished. It sits in a Oryx chassis. Trigger tech trigger, threaded muzzle. Asking $1900 obo

It currently has a vortex LHT 4.5/22/50 on it that can be thrown in for an additional $1300

Rifle has been shot and verified out to 1400 yards.

Will entertain trade offers as well.
I know a few PRS shooters that are using the 6mm Creed, some reload and some just use Hornady Factory with great results.
How many rounds through this one and when you say "Verified at 1,400 yds", what is the "Verified"???
What is the weight?
What is the barrel length and diameter?
Why selling?
May know some new shooters that are looking for an already -to-go rifle that is not $4K.

Thanks
Len

I know a few PRS shooters that are using the 6mm Creed, some reload and some just use Hornady Factory with great results.
How many rounds through this one and when you say "Verified at 1,400 yds", what is the "Verified"???
What is the weight?
Why selling?
May know some new shooters that are looking for an already -to-go rifle that is not $4K.

Thanks
Len
Shot it out to 1400 and have hit steel with it.
It has less than a hundred rounds through it.
It is a 24" barrel that is .830 at the muzzle.
Only selling to build a higher end custom.
Gun weighs 9.8 pounds.

What is the weight?
Why selling?

Thanks
Len
If you want you can message me and I can give you my phone number if that'd be easier