6mm bullets/ 10 twist

95 grain Berger VLD

Only used these on PDs, and they did a number on them. I think I shot a cottontail with one, also, but it couldn't be identified after impact.

I'm an Englishman living in delightful Boise. I'm not too sure how the deer here compare to the rest of the US. So far I've purchased the 85gr Gamekings, rem brass, h4350 and cci br2 primers. Hopefully I'll be able to purchase some Bergers and the 90gr Matchkings soon. BTW when I tried to order the Gamekings from Creedmoor they had non in stock and said they wouldn't be getting any more as they'd been discontinued. Anyone got a clue as to whether this is true?

On the Midsouth site they have some 95 gr Matchkings listed. They don't have any in stock though so I wonder whether the bullets will literally be hot off the press. They should definitely be worth a try in my 10 twist barrel.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.