• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6mm Berger 80g Varmint-#24321

I wish I'd planned this out better but once again I've been caught slightly unprepared. I may just have to rethink it. The competition is 100 & 200yd Ultimate benchrest and more relays at 600yds. I wanted to use my 6BR but.....
I could use my 6BR in the modified class for 100/200yds and either my .270 Allen Magnum or .300WinMag for the 600yds. The .300WM would be modified also but the AM would be unlimited (> 13.5lbs). Not sure I can hang with those guys. That's rail guns and such, isn't it?

I'd definitely replace them but what if I couldn't get them in time for you to compete? I'd hate that, so not a viable option, for me.
I'll figure it out this weekend. Going to the range where the meet is going to take place and see how the winds are. I just may need my .300 @ 600!
Johnny
give me a call when you get a chance 678-427-6168. I'll try to work somethignout with you so you can use you 6mm.

Thanks
Len