• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6mm Bartlein #3 fluted blank

kmeise

27" Bartlein fluted #3 blank, 6mm, 1 in 8 twist.
Flutes end 24" from the shank end so it should finish between 23 and 25 inches depending on the straight shank you choose.
$450 shipped within the US with payment by USPS money order or Paypal gift.

IMG_1016.jpg

Sir,
where are you @ in Wisconsin. In Sauk City(25 miles NW of Madison).
Interested in barrel but would probably pick up and save shipping.
thanks.
joel t. sprecher
sauk city, wi. 53583

Joel,
I'm in Plain so only 18 miles away. Can't get much closer than that! :)
I'll try to call you tomorrow sometime, or you can reach me tomorrow at 608.963.1643
Thanks,
Kevin Meise

Kevin,
glad you got the barrel sold. Looks worse than initially anticipated @ Mid-State. :-(.
Let me know if you wanna shoot sometime. Gotta another spot in Witwen that I can shoot for a ways as well.
thanks.
joel t. sprecher
103 Sycamore st. #1
sauk city, wi. 53583
1876 cell.

Joel,
Sounds good, I'll give you a call sometime. I'm in the middle of a project right now, but can maybe find sometime in several weeks. I drove by your land and it has a real nice layout for shooting as long as the neighbors don't mind.
Good luck with the Bobcat repairs. I just got mine back Saturday, they put in a refurbished engine. $6,000 later, I used it for the first time for 2 hours yesterday and there is a 1' diameter spot from a leak on the floor, it's leaking something, oil or fuel. This ought to be an interesting conversation tomorrow with them...

Recent Posts