• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6CM sporter custom build

Its below the cost to build, I'm likely into it about 2650-2700$ but inflation isn't going to make hand built custom rifles any cheaper…maybe the tax man will not hit you as hard this year…LOL

With prices of stripped receivers and getting a hold of a separate bolt, most would be hard pressed to true a receiver with a 1 piece PTG bolt for less than 850$…with a OEM Rem 700 bolt with nothing else done ur in the 600-650$ range…

A Trusted Seller, A High quality Build, A Perfect Coyote Caliber, and A Bargain Price. What y'all waiting on???
I bought one of Mr Z's 6CM Builds awhile back and it's a hammer!!!.

Will not find a better light weight sporter…run factory ammo…deer sized game and smaller! Tax refund checks accepted! LOL

Could you shorten the chamber to 6br and lock the barrel in a vice and untwist the rifling to 10 twist with a pipe wrench??? I know who the heck would ever dream up what's on my mind lol!!!! Seller is good to go I still have one of his rifles!