• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6BR Norma - old glory edition!

Killertraylor

Bought this rifle a few months back here and haven't got out to shoot it. Just bought another BR gun, so sending this one down the road. Description from original seller hweissert: This one is ready to go and can compete tomorrow guaranteed! Built in a trued and blue printed Remington stainless short action. Bolt squared and sako extractor. Barrel is sendero contour bartlien 1:8 twist finished at 28" plus muzzle break. Stock is McMillan A5 "old glory" and has been cleanly bedded. Trigger is a jewel set at 16oz. Set up as a single shot. Action and barrel was bead blasted when built and is very sharp. I have load developed with lapua 105 scenars (dummy case with 105 scenar included for OAL). Picture is 5 shot one hole group shot at 100 yards by original owner. It has had exactly 107 rounds fired. Comes with 20 pcs of lapua once fired brass and Forster FL dies. All load data as well. $2600 shipped by 2-3 day priority mail.

118720.jpeg

118715.jpeg

118716.jpeg

118717.jpeg

118714.jpeg

Got another question - rifle weighs 10 lbs, 14 oz. as it sits. Offer responded to, still available.

I've had some PM's asking about the accuracy target. I trust the original seller and builder to represent it accurately. Going to load up a handful and take it to the range and post results.

Last edited:
Loaded up 7 rounds. This is 5 rounds, 30.2 gr Varget, 105 Lapua Scenar. .331 moa at 100 yards.

119180.jpeg

Last edited:
I'll toss in 100 of the 105 grain Lapua Scenars that it likes as well.

Last edited:
ttt - lots of interest in this one when first posted. Maybe everyone spent their tax returns! For sale until there is a bid on GB. Thanks for looking!