60 minutes

Waynzee

Hi fellas, anybody watch 60 min. last night on TV, the interview with Hitlery and her VP pick Caine? She is saying the same old B.S.,background checks, close the loophole at gun shows and shut down online gun sales. I don't know why I subjected myself to such abuse but I had to hear what kind of new B.S. she was slinging.

I did not catch it but I am not surprised. She is probably more anti 2nd Amendment than Feinstein. What she and her fellow cesspools really mean when they speak of background checks (already have them), gunshow loophole (no such thing), and online firearm sales (still have to have a background check for them) is that they want a master registry of sorts on every firearm and firearm transaction. That is the first step in their confiscation scheme.

I can't believe any sound of mind person trust politicians enough to give up any part of their 2nd amendment rights.

Don't people realize that history repeats itself?

That Dragonlady doesn't care about keeping people safe. She cares about taking power away from the People for her agenda to have an even more powerful Government.

It honestly makes me sick when I think about how corrupt the majority of politicians are. And these people are our leaders?

Yep, I can't recall hearing any democrat, Hitlery,Oblamer ect. saying we need to get the lunatics and criminals that abuse the firearms. Nope, just take everybody's firearm with gun control. "Molon Labe"

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.