• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.8 spc ii package deal

LeddSlinger

For sale is my AR-15 flat top upper in 6.8 SPC. Complete upper with BCG and all. Less than 50 rounds fired.

1) 20" medium bull fluted barrel, 1 in 10" twist with flash hider.
2) Free float round hand guard with added pic rail on the side. Guard has a couple small dings on the bottom side. Shown in pic.
3) Rifle length gas block with sling and bayonet attachments.
4) Yankee Hill steel front flip sight
5) Nickel boron BCG

Threw one load together with Hornady 110gr BTHP bullets, Rem brass, IMR 8208XBR powder, Fed GM210M primers, and it was shooting 5 shots in 3/4" at 100 yards. That was good enough for me so I did not do further load development. I'm sure it can do even better with more testing.

Included:
1) Konus - KonusPro T30 3-12x44 scope. Lens caps, 30mm tube, Red and Blue illumination(the blue color is really cool!), glass etched SFP ballistic reticle, rail riser, and 30mm rings. Very nice ultra compact scope with great glass.
2) RCBS FL dies set with additional LEE neck crimp die.
3) 195 pieces of new unfired Remington brass.
4) 28 pieces of fired Remington brass.
5) 45 hand loaded rounds which I can pull apart for the buyer.
5) 8 pieces of HSM factory ammo.
6) 317 Hornady 110gr BTHP bullets (not including additional 45 pieces in loaded rounds)
7) Two plastic flip top ammo boxes
8) Seven 6.8 SPC magazines. 5 new and 2 lightly used.

This thing is barely broken in. Just have too many irons in the fire right now. Asking $600 shipped for everything

20190214_104116.jpg

20190214_142937.jpg

20190214_150914.jpg

20190214_104042.jpg

20190214_122620.jpg

Last edited:
Yes LRP Remington brass. Hence using GM210M primers in the mentioned load.

4 mags are "C products", 2 are "ASC"

I honestly will have to get back to you on the manufacturer. I bought this upper 11 or 12 years ago just before the AR15 prices skyrocketed during the Obama reign of terror. Shot it about 40 times, then put it away in the safe and never touched it again. Dug through old receipts but coulnt find anything. I will dig in further. I believe it is a "Black Hole Weaponry" but not sure. So many of those companies had to close their doors when they overproduced and prices plummeted back down after the scare. Twist on the barrel is 1 in 10"

BCG was made by same manufacturer as the upper. I got the upgraded nickel boron BCG. I added a pic of the BCG to the original ad post.

It is a 6.8 SPC 2 like the title of the ad states. Sorry I wrote it in lowercase. "ii" is supposed to be "II"

Dings on hand guard are actually pretty superficial. I was able to rub them almost completely away with my finger. Replaced photo of Mark's with new one

Last edited: