• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5x47 Remage barrel

SealT5

I have a 28" (I think) Criterion barrel chambered in 6.5x47 Lapua. Varmint Contour. Target crown. The barrel is brand new with a NSS Barrel nut. My price is $300. That includes $15 shipping. Anything over that I would like the buyer to help with. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks

Vegas Steve I was able to read your original comment before you cowardly edited it to hide your original comment that went something like this...

"Your asking price is too high. These are $300 new from northland shooting supply. You will have to come down on your price if you want any interest."

So let's get a couple things straight.

1. The barrel is SOLD to Chuck Williams. Took less than an hour.

2. 29"-30" match grade barrels sell for $340 on NSS.

3. My $300 includes an NSS Barrel nut which is a $28 value. Do I need to mention that shipping is included with my barrel?

4. Certain items require lead times or cannot be found instock. Thus can at times bring retail or close to it.

5. Don't **** on my thread. Simply mind your own **** business.

The barrel is sold and this thread is done. Have a blessed day

BEWARE this ***! 5 days after i paid he PM's and says he contacted FOUR different carriers and wasnt able to ship the barrel for less than $50. WE ARE LESS THAN 150 MILES APART. I responded and said i would be there to pick up the barrel in person this weekend and he says he has already changed his 20tpi receiver to a 16tpi receiver. Pretty FKN obvious what was going on after i heard that! This guy is SCUM!!!