• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5x47 Lapua - Mcmillian, Krieger, Jewel, Surgeon

jowens

6.5x47 Lapua

Surgeon S/A LH with small firing pin.

McMillan Gamescout Stock - 13.5" LOP. Two flush cups in the non bolt side.

PTG BDL Bottom Metal

Pillar and glass bedded.

Krieger 8.5" Twist Spiral Fluted by Kampfeld Light Palma Contour - 16.5" in Length.

Threaded 5/8X24 and has a timed Blast Tamer brake. Also includes thread protector.

Jewel trigger.

I've shot it 100 times, no more than 125 times. It shoots 130VLDs and 123 Scenars extremely well with varget or h4350. It shoots 1/2" easily day in and day out.

Weighs 7.5lbs.

All metal is Cerakoted.

I can't recall the reamer specs for neck and free bore. I do know it's setup for 123-140vld type bullets and it's a no neck turn chamber. I can call the smith and ask if needed.

Built by Mathew Stewart of Stewart Rifles in Oklahoma. Matt has had some training from Robert Gradous and worked building rifles for Surgeon for some time. He's very talented and extremely detail oriented.

The rifle will come with 50 pieces of 2X fired brass, modified piece of brass for checking ogive depth, and forester dies (benchrest seater and full length sizing die.)

The scope/rings/bipod in the pics is not included.

3500 TYD insured. No sales to CA or NY.

USPS MO is preferred payment.

Working on photobucket pics. PM me your cell number or email and I'll send them directly to you.