• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5x284 Norma

rvannoy

T/C Venture 6.5x284...5R Rifling...Weathershield...Fluted...Bedded Boyds Thumbhole, RH Only Bullet I have tried is 140 berger. Shot some retumbo, H 4350, and H 4831...It seems to prefer the 4831. It is in excellent condition. I shot a group year or so ago that went .230
I loaded 6 this morning and fired 2 three shot groups. Drizzling rain n cool. Both groups measure .600....Not bad for a sporter weight barrel. The trigger is crisp and set at 1 3/4 lb on my rcbs trigger scale. The 140's will go in the Magazine but will not feed at the length I am shooting them. I am selling the Rifle with the Talleys, with the original box, with 44 pcs lapua brass, with Hornady Custom Dies, Also including original synthetic T/C stock...WITHOUT THE ZEISS SCOPE. 575.00 shipped for everything. With a little tweaking I believe this can be a 1/2 moa Rifle
I have a brand new box of 100 Lapua Brass that can be included with rifle for 100.00. I will ship it vacume packed in box with original stock and dies. Must sell rifle before brass available alone. Shipping Non ffl to ffl lower 47. Absolutely no CA. Once was enough! Cross posted. I'll take it by time stamp wins. Thanks for looking!
v.jpg
v1.jpg
v2.jpg
v3.jpg
v g.jpg

Recent Posts