• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5mm VLD Berger Bullets

azsugarbear

I bought four boxes of the Berger 140 grain Match Grade bullets in .264 caliber for my new custom 6.5-06 AI rifle. I sent 25 to Kirby to test fire, but it turned out my new Lilja barrel doesn't much like them, so they are now looking for a new home. This lot is for three unopened boxes of bullets, plus an additional opened box with 75 bullets remaining. $110 total cost to buyer will deliver them to your door via U.S.P.S Priority Mail. First in time is first in line. Money Order is acceptable. I will also take paypal, but the total goes up by $3.00 to $113.00 to cover their fee.

With 120 lookers at this post and no bites, I guess three things are possible:

1) Nobody shoots Bergers in.264
2) The .264 shooters already have tons of Bergers to shoot
3) There are interested shooters, but price is too high?

Help me out here guys, if I am over-priced..my good buddies on LRH need to let me know. Many Thanks.

Karl

My dad shoots those bullets, I'll see what he is willing to pay and get back to you. He is out of town for the weekend so it'll be a few days.

Berger Bullets Are Gone

7mm Sendero,

Thanks for the expression of interest. As it turns out, another long range hunting reader that lives 5 blocks away from my home ended up buying them this afternoon.

Recent Posts