• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5mm Creedmoor barrelled action, Stiller TAC30/22" Proof carbon fiber - $2000, Los Angeles

Oxbloodneck

Barreled action with trigger only. 1/2" MOA while seated in a Manners stock with a Badger M5 mag well adapter - in the hands of those (former Marine sniper instructors) who knew how to shoot that well. I took Magpul's Long Distance Precision 1 course with this and was able to consistently make hits on 1200 yd steels, from asstd. positions...when the wind call was good...by the end of the class. I'm moving on to a Mausingfield action that will let me swap calibers (which is why I'm selling the barreled action and keeping the stock) though, so it's time for this to find a new home. 600-700 round count, light wear marks. One note, the barrel is engraved "Steropes." Steropes being one of the mythical cyclops brothers who made Zeus' thunderbolts for him. Seemed appropriate for a rifle that shoots far and hits hard.

Attachments

• IMG_1054.jpg
    IMG_1054.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1055.JPG
    IMG_1055.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1058.jpg
    IMG_1058.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1059.JPG
    IMG_1059.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Re: 6.5mm Creedmoor barrelled action, Stiller TAC30/22" Proof carbon fiber - $1600, Los Angeles

that is way too cheap bud, could be a smoking deal for someone.

Last edited:
Re: 6.5mm Creedmoor barrelled action, Stiller TAC30/22" Proof carbon fiber - $1600, Los Angeles

Badass looking rig there.

Hi y'all, after some PM-ed questions from senior forum members, and since I don't have a track record on here yet, I've been advised to post a copy of the original build as a bonafide. So here it is, along with a copy of my Magpul class cert...just so's no one thinks I'm pulling anyone's leg.

Oh, and someone also asked me the weight of the barreled action and it's approx 4.5/5 lbs (I had to weigh it with myself in order to get my scale to register the weight, so it's not a perfect measure.)

Kevin

Attachments

• AO_Invoice.jpg
    AO_Invoice.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 33
  • MagpulCert.jpg
    MagpulCert.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 30