• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5mm Bullberry Improved Contender Package

tred1956

ALL SOLD

Have the pictured items for sale. Going to sale as one lot for now. If no interest I may split later. Feel free to PM questions or requests for more pictures.

SOLD AS ONE LOT ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will be hard pressed to find a better all-around deer/antelope caliber in a Contender.

This barrel is a shooter. One of my personal barrels. Bullberry 15-inch full bull Contender barrel chambered in 6.5mm Bullberry IMP with six-hole (Only 4 scope holes in barrel) Bullberry weaver style base. Not drilled for front sight. Does have handling marks and some bluing wear. Riflings are clean and crisp $350.00

Fifty plus 1x RP brand cases. Fireformed in this barrel $50.00

CH 4D 6.5x30-30 IMP 40-degree two die set. Bought new and loaded less than 100 rounds $100.00

Buy barrel, brass, and dies ALL for $475.00 TYD

As always first Public " I'll Take It" By Qualified Buyer Followed by PM Gets it. Will take Postal Money Order, Personal Check (Ships when clears) or PayPal Friends & Family ONLY. Listed elsewhere will go by time stamp.

Thanks for looking,
Doug

Last edited:
I sure am glad that sold......my will power was waining. I'm been telling myself "NO MORE CONTENDER STUFF" at least until all the stuff I currently has is scoped and load development complete......😁
Enjoy it, the Bullberry stuff I have is top notch and shoots very well!