• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 saum fs

joshf303

One of my all time favorites, but got a big project needing funding so I'm cutting loose of some rifles and other redundant stuff. Only have done load work up with 139 Scenars and 140 AMaxes and its a hammer.

SS 700 action that has been trued, slabbed, milled ejection port, side bolt release, and milled to accept bottom metal.

PTG one piece bolt.
Tubbs LW firing pin.
Jewel trigger.
Seekins WSM bottom metal.
3 3rd Seekins WSM mags.
2 5rd Seekins WSM mags.
*These are his special run mags that have 3.100 of available COAL*
Manners EH3. Action, lug, and shank bedded.
Bart #3 finished at 24" 1/8 twist with 257 rounds through it.
.2962 neck with .081 freebore.
Redding S dies with both bushings. All the 7 SAUM parts are there as well. 3 dummy rounds included.
100 pcs of converted brass. 50 are new, never fired and the other 50 are 3-4 times fired. All loaded rounds will be pulled, but the primers will remain.

Rifle has been hunted and has a few MINOR smudges on the barrel and the stock from being on a pack. The firing pin shroud has a chip on the side, that I overlooked picturing but will get one added. Firing pin has a cute "T" engraved in it from the previous owner. I'm sure it could be removed rather easy.

$2575 shipped for the whole shebang. Will be advertised elsewhere...FIRST PUBLIC ITI WINS....USPS MO, cashiers check, or personal check if I know you....NO PAYPAL.

$2300....

I'll split the barreled action, brass, dies off is someone wants to roll that way.