• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 PRC WANTED,

luvs2hunt62

WILL BUY FOR $ OR TRADE OTHER AMMO---375 H7H, 338 WIN MAG, 300 WBY MAG, 300 WIN MAG, 300 WSM, 308 WIN, 270 WIN, 6.5 CRED, 7,62X39, 44 MAG, 40 S&W.

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 67
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 62
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 52
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 71
I've seen a bunch of it up here in Pennsylvania on dealer shelves recently. Didn't look at pricing as I don't have one. I can take a look closer if you can't find any here soon. I know of at least 5 places that have had it in stock in the past month.

Where at? I live in central pa near state college
Juniata Trading Post in Everett would Probably be closest to you.

In Western PA I saw it at;
Duke's Sporting Goods in New Castle
Sportsman's Supply in Butler
Altra Firearms in Jackson Center
Keystone Shooting Center in Cranberry Twp

nice try at hi-jacking my thread, TXTrained---
do what?Im not hi-jacking.I am asking questions about building myself a 6.5 PRC ..And asking for advice and experiences since Im fairly new to long range shooting and I have never had a Custom Rifle made.I did not do anything intentionally.I apologize if I did.

do what?Im not hi-jacking.I am asking questions about building myself a 6.5 PRC ..And asking for advice and experiences since Im fairly new to long range shooting and I have never had a Custom Rifle made.I did not do anything intentionally.I apologize if I did.
He was talking about asking me about the ammo that I offered to sell him. Typically if you are going to do that, you would reply to my comment with something to the effect of "if the original poster (OP) isn't interested I may be interested in buying that"

Recent Posts