• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 PRC Reloading Package

AZHTR

Reloading Package for sale. Yes I overpaid, No, I don't want to trade or sell individual items yet. I was accumulating this stuff over the last 8 months or so, but decided I needed another 7 Mag instead of venturing into the ever popular PRC.

If you're having a rifle built or buying one anytime soon, this package has you covered for load development for the various bullets.

Items are with tax and shipping. I bought the bullets with the 2 limit buy from Midway (140's - $163) and the Extreme Store (156's - $165). Bought the 3 boxes of 143's ($210) from a LRH member but I cant remember where I purchased the 100 pieces of brass (~$200) (Maybe from Mile High or Atlas). I listed the items so you could do your own price checking.

No need to beat me up on pricing or comment on gouging, but you can certainly comment how I spent way too much to Larry and others for these items😳. I'm just saving you some time from scouring the internet and just trying to recover my investment.

Please PM if you're interested - it will make it easier for me to keep track of your interest.

Thanks! $725 Shipped

Attachments

• D1925C14-9A95-414B-80A3-8A3F5BD7CF5F.jpeg
    D1925C14-9A95-414B-80A3-8A3F5BD7CF5F.jpeg
    462.5 KB · Views: 104
That brass was a decent buy for sure you scored on that!!! Hopefully you sell it! Larry and the extreme store are the two highest places for bergers right now besides the broker!

Kasey