• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 PRC Brass Needed Please

Krosebil

Hello All,

Strange times call for strange measures. I'm looking for some 6.5 PRC brass. Looking for 25-50 count and headstamp/manufacturer doesn't matter to me. Prefer not to get scalped price wise but would love to hear from anyone who had some to spare. Thx!

Bill

Today is your lucky day Bill. Send me your address and I will send you 20 pcs of ADG 6.5 PRC brass for free and I will even pay for the shipping.

I recently have had a SUPER AWESOME brother on this forum help me out with some issues with my beam scale possibly avoiding a serious situation.

Shoot me a PM @Krosebil and I will get them out brother. Pass it forward!!

Today is your lucky day Bill. Send me your address and I will send you 20 pcs of ADG 6.5 PRC brass for free and I will even pay for the shipping.

I recently have had a SUPER AWESOME brother on this forum help me out with some issues with my beam scale possibly avoiding a serious situation.

Shoot me a PM @Krosebil and I will get them out brother. Pass it forward!!
Spectacular

Hello All,

Strange times call for strange measures. I'm looking for some 6.5 PRC brass. Looking for 25-50 count and headstamp/manufacturer doesn't matter to me. Prefer not to get scalped price wise but would love to hear from anyone who had some to spare. Thx!

Bill
I have 6.5 prc Hornady once fired brass for sale. Probably 100 or so.

Hello All,

Bill
I can send you some if you send me you mailing address.I was able to pick up 20 boxes of ammo in the last few days and I have some brass to spare