• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 PRC brass available

Still showing 43 left. Can't understand as many people on this forum asking for it and it's still there :oops:

just got notified that my order was cancelled and that they had far over sold there 40 boxes
Man I just got the same **** email, ruined my day!! I'd even take 25 pcs. if anyone could find it in their heart to separate with.

It was 3:10 this morning (couldn't sleep) when I ordered and got the order confirmation at 3:13. Just got the email about the cancellation a few minutes ago.

Maybe Whiskey Tango's thoughts were correct. I didn't order until this morning at 8:15 so I am sure I am going to get the same email. That does suck! They shouldn't take your money unless they have the product.

Well, hopefully my brass order holds but just got oversold notification on Berger 140Es I ordered later. Got a tracking number on the brass. Kck, I'll send you a PM on 100 Nosler blems I have.

Recent Posts