• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 PRC ammo

Je4bowhuntin

Hello all, ordered a 6.5 PRC savage ultralite and would love to find a few boxes of factory ammo to get me started. I know it's a long shot but if anyone has some they would part with please PM me. Thank you.
I am also looking for 243 ammo. I have a few different calibers of ammo I could trade. Or i am interested in buying

Last edited:
Hello all, ordered a 6.5 PRC savage ultralite and would love to find a few boxes of factory ammo to get me started. I know it's a long shot but if anyone has some they would part with please PM me. Thank you.
Be careful what you ask for, you may be shocked what people are asking for a box of that nearly impossible to find ammunition! But the prices will come around eventually! Good Luck!

1613161291769.png

They had a price increase to $169.95 and are now sold out.

I have several boxes of 243 and sold all my 243 rifles. If you are still on the hunt for .243, let me know and I will let you know what I have. I also have .243 dies and brass.

Recent Posts