• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 Max Terminus Kratos Lite, Proof, AG, Badger Ordinance, Trigger Tech Fired 94 times

Longtine88

This is a rifle I put together. Straight Jacket Armory cut and chambered this Proof Research 24" 8 Twist Barrel. Has 5 port self timing break, AG Alpine Bedded and Pillars, Terminus Kratos Lite action, Badger Ordinance M5 Bottom Metal, Trigger Tech Diamond flat faced trigger. Bare rifle weighs 8.2 pounds. Scoped as shown 10.25 pounds. Comes with 50 new brass, and 44 new brass and Custom Hornady Dies. I have fired it 94 times the other 6 pieces are loaded. The only load or bullet I've used in it is Hammer 123 absolutes. The load for it is as follows:

Sherman Brass Once Fired
Federal 210M Primers
RL 26 @ 69.5 grains
Average velocity is 3,510 fps
COAL 2.795"
1/8 turn crimp

The rifle has a great balance to it. It's rock solid and true and a joy to shoot with very light recoil. My 8 year old shot it regularly.

I have shot it to 300 yards with groups of .6 to .7 inches consistently. It is a .2 moa shooter. I have taken 2 South Texas deer with them. Most impressive terminal results was a buck facing me at 270 yards. I shot him in the middle of his brisket. The deer flipped backwards never moving. The bullet exited his left butt check next to his butt hole. Couldn't believe the penetration of it. The other deer was shot at 75 yards and bullet went clean through. Deer made it 25 yards before piling up. Shot 1 hog at 250 yards in the shoulder. The 220# Hog dropped in its tracks and the bullet was a pass through.

Just thinning up the herd a little. I may post two more rifles soon so keep an eye out.

Price is $3,950 Shipped to your FFL. Scope and Rings are not included.

I do have lots of 6.5mm bullets and powder so if you local to me I can help out with those if needed.

IMG_7108.jpeg
IMG_7109.jpeg
IMG_7110.jpeg
IMG_7111.jpeg
IMG_7112.jpeg

Last edited:

Recent Posts