• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 Hammers

PC Python

I have a new sealed box and a partial box of 98pcs (198pcs total) of the 123gr. Absolute Hammers for sale. $200 TYD, no trades. Thanx for looking.

Attachments

• 20221208_181646.jpg
    20221208_181646.jpg
    882.2 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
What method of payment can you accept. I've been on here for years but have never purchased anything from the members so I'm not familiar with the process. I did sell some 300 WM brass that was picked up locally. Would these bullets be a good choice for a 6.5x300 Weatherby?

What method of payment can you accept. I've been on here for years but have never purchased anything from the members so I'm not familiar with the process. I did sell some 300 WM brass that was picked up locally. Would these bullets be a good choice for a 6.5x300 Weatherby?
If ya want that bullet shooting at lightspeed......excellent idea

If ya want that bullet shooting at lightspeed......excellent idea
I checked on the Absolute Hammer load data spreadsheet and unfortunately I could only find two tested loads for this bullet, nothing impressive though.

I checked on the Absolute Hammer load data spreadsheet and unfortunately I could only find two tested loads for this bullet, nothing impressive though.
My 26Nosler is suppose to shoot 129LRABs at 3400fps....can't imagine you 65300 won't shoot those 123s at 35-3600..maybe much faster....