• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 GAP 4S-RSAUM

Zhomeguy

Blueprinted Remington 700 SA CM, with a PTG and Tubbs bolt assembly upgrade (small firing pin, spring, etc) and an extractor installed. Bartlein #3 fluted barrel, threaded end/with protector. Manners MCS-T Elite custom painted stock. Jewell trigger at 1 1/2 lbs.
All work by John Bedderman at Ragged Hole Barrels, Sparks NV.
Chamber is a no turn neck with .120 FB. (works well with the 140-150 class bullets). PTG Hawkins Precision clone bottom metal (their version of the Oberndorf style not their Rem 700 copy) Cerkoted Black. Have cut one other chamber with this reamer and it shoots lights out with Copper Creek 140ELD ammo (easily inside 1/2" MOA). This rifle has yet to be fired.
Weights little over 7lbs as shown. 2600$ shipped in a padded case to your FFL. Price reduced !
IMG_4474 3.jpeg

IMG_4475 3.jpeg IMG_4476 3.jpeg IMG_4473 3.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice little gun.. I have a 6.5 Saum and it shoots lights out.. Wish it was a 6.5x 47 Lapua.. Good luck with sale..

Nice looking rifle
Whats the mag length on it? 2.95 ish I assume
Would it be able to handle the 156 berger without being set too far into the case?

Nice looking rifle
Whats the mag length on it? 2.95 ish I assume
Would it be able to handle the 156 berger without being set too far into the case?
Yes...opened bottom with a wyatts box installed .. should b no worries.... also .120 freebore and a no-turn neck..
I can measure inside of mag..but im thinking 2.98 - 2.99 inside 3.05 is what wyatts described their bix as...

Last edited:

Recent Posts