• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 Creedmoor Seating Die

bigharge

As the title says, we are trying to track down a 6.5 creedmoor seating die, if anyone has an extra. I was trying to avoid buying another whole set. Not really in a hurry so I wont be overpaying for one on ebay, but figured it couldnt hurt to ask on here

Thanks

I have a Lee seater. No idea what its worth, but it is just sitting in my parts bin. Is $30 shipped out of line? If thats more than its worth, make an offer.

If you have another 6.5mm cartridge seater die, you may be able to use it to seat ...

+1 on the Lee Dead Length seater - they don't get much respect but I get incredible runout (incredibly low) using Lee neck collet sizer and dead length seater ... A full set of Lee Ultimate dies (4 dies in total) usually runs in the $50ish range ...

Also - I just saw a Frankford Arsenal Universal Micrometer Seater listed for $75 shipped a little bit ago - I have one of these and they are amazing ...

Good luck ...