• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5-284 dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota_Mike

I have a set of 6.5-284 dies and brass i would like to sell as one package:

-Redding FL-S bushing die
-Redding Body die
-Redding bushing neck die
-Forster micrometer seater
-93pc Lapua brass, probably 5-6 firings on brass, it's cleaned annealed and ready to load.

$225 shipped

Attachments

• 100_0515.jpg
    100_0515.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_0516.jpg
    100_0516.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Are the bushings included with the dies? If so, how many and what sizes(.291, .292, .293). Thanks, Stoti

I was not planning on including any bushings but i can throw one in. What is your neck diameter?

I have other 6.5's so I was going to keep the bushings.

I was not planning on including any bushings but i can throw one in. What is your neck diameter?

I have other 6.5's so I was going to keep the bushings.

I actually haven't gotten my barrel yet, it's being built, installed on my action and should be on he way within the next week or two. I don't have any dies, brass or bushings at all for this caliber. I'm trying to get everything lined up so as soon as my gun gets back to me with the new barrel installed I can get shooting. I was going to buy the S Series dies and 100 pieces of Lapua brass along with the .291, .292, and .293 bushings at the advice of others on this website. I saw your listing and thought I might be able to save some money. I was talking to a buddy last night that thought I would be better off starting with new brass and the Competition seater die. That way I can get hand loading the 6.5x284 and after the cases are formed to my chamber I can buy the S series FL sizing die and bushings that fit my fire formed brass. Sounds logical but I'm really not sure what to do? I'll let you know. Thank you and Merry Christmas! Kevin Stoughton (Stoti)

Would really like the Type S FL die with 293 Bushing. Would u separate that??

I just bought them. The other guy has some 6.5x284 dies for sale, not me. Stoti

Status
Not open for further replies.