• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 5R 300 win mag

nddodd

I'm selling my sons Remington m700 in 300 win mag with 5R rifling. It's the threaded 24" model, it's had 55 rounds down the tube. Its got a rifle basix trigger, clamp on style muscle brake, 20 moa rail Holland shooters scope level and a VX-III 6.5x20-50 Leupold fine duplex with target turrets. The farthest we shot it was 300 yds, didn't do a bunch of load work up on it because it shot as good as he or I could do. I got a picture of a 3 shot group at 300yds it was a little over 1/2moa at that range, it's a 2" dot we were shooting at.

The bipod is not for sale but everything else is, I can break it up however buyer would like. I can put a factory trigger in and remove brake and scope. Scope is not for sale unless it goes with rifle.

Asking $1900 for it as it sets minus bipod with hard plastic case shipped and insured in conus to your FFL.

Thanks for looking,
Nathan

122.jpg
[/URL]
IMG_0896_zps4bxplvd2.jpg
[/URL]

Here's the receipt when I bought the rifle, I broke in the gun like I always do. I'd shoot and clean, shoot and clean 5 times then I'd shoot 3 and clean shoot 3 and clean 5 times for a total of 20 rounds then I started on load work. It was never fired more than 2-3 min in between shots.

I've had a few pm's on interests with trades, only trades I would consider would be an RPR in .243 or any other fast twist 243.

Does the brake thread on then clamp? Noticed it is a threaded barrel so i imagine it does.
ALSO WHO MAKES THE BRAKE AND HOW EFFECTIVE IS IT?

Does the brake thread on then clamp? Noticed it is a threaded barrel so i imagine it does.
ALSO WHO MAKES THE BRAKE AND HOW EFFECTIVE IS IT?

Yes the brake is a 3 port muscle brake from center shot rifles, it has an Allen set screw on the side to clamp it on. Yes it is very affective at reducing recoil.