• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

50BMG Ferret 50 Single Shot Rifle

nchunter182

This rifle has become a safe queen so time to sell it and move on. I just don't have a place to shoot close by that's worthy of a rifle like this. This rifle has around 200 rounds through the Lilja barrel. All I've ever tried to shoot for accuracy are the Lehigh solids and some Milsurp pull downs for fun. I never could find a good load for the solids and this chamber probably would be much better suited for the AMAX rounds. Would make a great starter rifle for someone looking to get into BMG shooting.

I have many reloading components and tools that will be offered separately to the buyer of this rifle. Whatever buyer does not want, will be offered for sale here.

Prefer to sell locally in face-to-face transaction as shipping will be expensive. However, shipping to your FFL is not ruled out and will be at buyers' expense. Can ship in Pelican case though case will surely show some shipping marks. I'm willing to meet buyer a reasonable distance from Texas City as long as we conduct transaction in Texas.

Price for package is $6000

For additional questions and to arrange purchase, please send me a message and we can exchange contact info.

Thanks.
  • Spider Firearms Ferret50 Supercomp with 36" 1-15" twist Lilja stainless steel barrel – 1.300" at muzzle
  • Upper has 30 MOA scope rail
  • This rifle has the longer A-10 takedown pin C-C distance so upper will not fit onto an AR-15 lower
  • Hogue overmolded rubber beavertail hand grip
  • American Precision Arms Gen 2 XXX Bastard self-timing muzzle break
  • Barrel was chambered using the PTG Accuracy Chamber reamer with .562" neck, .511" diameter and .130" long freebore
  • Lilja barrel was custom made to have additional full diameter tenon length so it could be set back and rechambered for tight neck/bore rider throat if desired
  • Lower was fitted with oversize anti-walk hammer/trigger pins to reduce play and provide a more consistent lockup and release of hammer – adjustable trigger set at 1.5 lbs.
  • Lower was drilled/tapped for set screw to provide solid lockup and eliminate play between upper and lower
  • Includes original takeoff Lothar Walther stainless steel 36" barrel and factory shark gill muzzle break – barrel was loose chambered and not suitable for accuracy work.
  • Includes cleaning bore guide to fit this action/caliber, Dewey .50 Caliber Nylon Coated 2-piece Rod with patch jags and brush, 3" longer than stock bipod legs for extra elevation, Pelican Vault hard case.
  • Scope and rings not included

IMG_0734.JPGIMG_0735.JPGIMG_0736.JPGIMG_0737.JPGIMG_0738.JPGIMG_0739.JPGIMG_0741.JPGIMG_0742.JPGIMG_0743.JPGIMG_0744.JPG