• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

50 BMG $3k

Colt77845

AR50A1 One owner gun 20 rounds or less down the tube looking for a new home $3000 Gun only no scope included

Attachments

• IMG_4003.jpeg
    IMG_4003.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 370
Sorry, Can't believe I forgot the picture. The scope base & bipods are still attached to the rifle but no scope with the sale. Just helping a friend sell some of his toys

Alright...what would this cost to ship? What type of box will this be shipped in? Just checking to see if your friend is interested in any partial trades? Any dings/marks on it?

Alright...what would this cost to ship? What type of box will this be shipped in? Just checking to see if your friend is interested in any partial trades? Any dings/marks on it?
PM sent with sellers contact. I'm sure he'd be glad to check shipping cost for you & send some more photos. I'll let him know to just make sure it's sent in a rifle case from academy or take care of the packaging for him. The owner owns a realestate company here and is a great guy just not on any forums

I have one of those rifles, it is a beast and a lot of fun to shoot ! but it's heavy ! the gun alone is almost 40 lbs.

I have one of those rifles, it is a beast and a lot of fun to shoot ! but it's heavy ! the gun alone is almost 40 lbs.
These rifle's definitely have to be on the chubby side to help with recoil. That with the most effective BMG brake on the market make them pretty comfortable to shoot for sure