• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 4x32 ACOG TA01

nvairborne308

Excellent shape with no scratches. It comes with a case, scope cover and ARMS 19S QD mount. I love these scopes for a 16" AR. The BDC is incredibly accurate for bullets in the 62gr range. I shot 69 gr out of my AR15 and it was still very close, minute of coyote (MOC) anyways. I went to a .243 for yotes and sold the 15. I hate getting rid of it as this is the same type of scope I used in Afghanistan. While its great for combat, it actually is awesome for coyotes out to about 400 yds. Having trouble with my internet uploading pics. I'll try again from work this week, but if your interested send me your email address and I'll send pics.

$750 shipped

Not to rain on your parade because I'm sure it is a fine scope, but, Trigicon is a DOD First Tier (competitive bid supplier of optics which is why you had one in the service), not because it's a superlative optic, but because it's what the DOD, Contract Management buys for you and is built, btw, by the lowest competitive bidder that meets the qualifications set forth by the DOD, Contract Management, Buying Command.

Trigicon sees fit to build their reputation from somethinng I view as a skewed sales pitch, not real world experience, but forced, artifical experience derived from sales to the government.

You don't price yoursel in the US Optics, NF or S&B arena without first having proven yourself in real world civillian scenarios, not the military theater.

Your used price is competitive, Trigicons new retail pricing isn't

Might not be raining on his parade, but you dam sure are $hittin on his sales ad

Well it's fine you feel that way but here is where I will correct you. The ACOG was not an issue optic for my unit, the aim point was. Well I happen to know the commander and he authorized the Soldiers to purchase the optics they were comfortable with. You know what we bought, ACOGS. IF you haven't used one, you should. While you're at it, check out what John Paul (from jprifles) endorses, the ACOG. I appreciate you making my potential buyers aware and more informed, but next time how about you ask for more information first. I would have been glad to tell you it wasn't issued. Good day sir.

Well it's fine you feel that way but here is where I will correct you. The ACOG was not an issue optic for my unit, the aim point was. Well I happen to know the commander and he authorized the Soldiers to purchase the optics they were comfortable with. You know what we bought, ACOGS. IF you haven't used one, you should. While you're at it, check out what John Paul (from jprifles) endorses, the ACOG. I appreciate you making my potential buyers aware and more informed, but next time how about you ask for more information first. I would have been glad to tell you it wasn't issued. Good day sir.

It's nice to see someone being polite to someone who isn't polite.