• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

480 Ruger brass

vern.284

I know it's a long shot. Does anyone have any available. Maybe 50 pieces. New or fired. Picked one up in a trade with a 2 factory loads and that's it. Thanks

You and me both! Have had some backordered for over a year and a half. My favorite revolver to shoot.

It was tried on another forum. I'm not sure of the final count (thousands), but Starline felt it wasn't enough to move it up in the schedule.

I know it's a long shot. Does anyone have any available. Maybe 50 pieces. New or fired. Picked one up in a trade with a 2 factory loads and that's it. Thanks
I have 100 new pieces of nickel Starline . I'm brand new and I know that it's a red flag and am trying to find out if it is
permissible for me to respond to WTB but NOT post FS . If anyone can let me know . Any way if you'd like to move forward
let me know .

I have 100 new pieces of nickel Starline . I'm brand new and I know that it's a red flag and am trying to find out if it is
permissible for me to respond to WTB but NOT post FS . If anyone can let me know . Any way if you'd like to move forward
let me know .

Ease any doubt and post a pic of the brass and price, with your mug in it..🙄

Last edited: