.410 Encore barrel source?

PddPdd

My wife and I want to prepare for grand kids coming to visit and I'm looking to add some barrels to my Encore frames for training these potential, future hunters. One barrel I would like to find is a full length .410 barrel. Any recommendations on where to find one?

Thanks!

It is still listed under .451 caliber in their Chambers List. They call it 45/410 since it also shoots 45 Long Colt. I know a bunch of guys who run a 10" pistol version in this chambering for hunting rabbits with beagles.

Did not order, just tested the build request. Which is why I was asking if you called them. I know them well and can call if that will help.

OK, spoke to Bryce and the .410 is indeed removed from their catalogue. HOWEVER, if they receive sufficient number of EMAIL requests they may do a short run of them. SO I will be sending an email shortly and thought I would just make suggestion for it. If MGM hears the same song, they just may run the barrel.

The email should include language there is a resurgence in .410 use due to several reasons:
1 - many state wildlife agencies are adding .410 as legal firearm for deer and turkey
2 - ammunition manufacturer's are releasing extremely effective ammunition for the .410 such as TSS turkey loads.
3 - the .410 is much better suited for slight build individuals such as our youth, elderly and women.
4 - the .410 will help in hunter sustainability and recruitment since the recoil is far less than even 20 gauge

The email should be addressed to "Bryce" in the body of the email.
Email address: [email protected]

Maybe if there is enough communication, we just might see the .410 barrel again.

Muddy

OK, spoke to Bryce and the .410 is indeed removed from their catalogue. HOWEVER, if they receive sufficient number of EMAIL requests they may do a short run of them. SO I will be sending an email shortly and thought I would just make suggestion for it. If MGM hears the same song, they just may run the barrel.

The email should include language there is a resurgence in .410 use due to several reasons:
1 - many state wildlife agencies are adding .410 as legal firearm for deer and turkey
2 - ammunition manufacturer's are releasing extremely effective ammunition for the .410 such as TSS turkey loads.
3 - the .410 is much better suited for slight build individuals such as our youth, elderly and women.
4 - the .410 will help in hunter sustainability and recruitment since the recoil is far less than even 20 gauge

The email should be addressed to "Bryce" in the body of the email.
Email address: [email protected]

Maybe if there is enough communication, we just might see the .410 barrel again.

Muddy
Thanks Muddy! I will send a similar e-mail according to your guidance.