• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 378 Weatherby Magnum

jmj

I have an excellent 378 Weatherby Magnum (RH model) with a Leupold 1.5-5X in Buehler mounts. The rifle also has the factory sights. The rifle is in like new condition. Didn't keep round count but a fair guess would be in the neighborhood of 350 - 400 rounds. Copper was removed from barrel after each outing, which is a PITA. I'll include the Weatherby brand reloading dies, an RCBS neck sizer die and 3 boxes of unfired brass. I purchased the rifle new many years ago and still have the factory test target but nothing else. The price is $1,750.00 plus you pay shipping. I would prefer to trade for a custom 500S&W such as one made by Gary Reeder or a 500 Linebaugh Long (the revolvers would have to be tight – not shot "loose"). I have a few other goodies I could come up with like a few more boxes of unprimed brass, several hundred nosler and sierra bullets plus a few BBS bullets in original packaging in 325 grain, 300 grain and 250 grain when trading for the revolver.

Recent Posts