• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

350 Remington magnum, Ammo or Brass

6x6 elk

Found a rifle that I'm interested in, but I know the ammo and the brass is hard to find. Seeing if anybody has any out there for sale. How much do you have? And what are you asking for it? Thank you for your help.

I do reload, ammo and brass for the 350 is hard to find!! If I find the ammo, it will be use for reloading once fired. If someone has brass only, I will reload it. That's why I'm looking for both or either. The only thing I don't want to do is make my own brass out of 7mm rem, or 338 Winchester brass.

It takes time but it does come up from time to time. I accumulated over 300 pieces over last 2 years from the forums. I would buy the gun if the opportunity is there. Acquire brass as you can

That's a **** good price on the brass. It certainly solves OPs dilemma. 49 cases is plenty to get started with load testing

I have a box of new Nosler 350 Mag brass, 49 count, I crushed one trying to make 6.5 Rem Mag brass, $60 shipped?
Thank you for your offer, the owner has decided to hang on to the rifle for now. But if he changes his mind, if still available, I'll take you up on your offer!! Thank you!!

Thank you for your offer, the owner has decided to hang on to the rifle for now. But if he changes his mind, if still available, I'll take you up on your offer!! Thank you!!
Thanks, I finally got to checking this box and I made a mistake, it is new but only a 25 count box.of course the price would be lower. LOL