• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

35 cal nosler accubond FS/FT

tankgijohn72

Have 6 full bags (qty 50 each) and one partial (qty 32). 332 bullets total.
Nosler accubond 200 gr factory 2nds.
$35/bag obo. $12 for shipping regardless of how many you buy. Will make deal if you buy all.

Looking to trade for barnes 200 gr ttsx. Pm me if you have some

Last edited:
Me too. Been looking for two years. I've searched far and wide and have seen one partial box sold before I got to it. Other calibers are hitting the shelves so hopefully we'll see some 35s too

I'd sell them for the right price but prefer to trade. Only thing I found in 35 was Hornady. Have a good load worked up with the barnes and would prefer to stick with it if I can find them.

I'll just throw this out there but if anyone would want to load some of those bullets into 35 Whelen cases, I know one way to monetize them (money out of my wallet). Let me know.

I'd sell them for the right price but prefer to trade. Only thing I found in 35 was Hornady. Have a good load worked up with the barnes and would prefer to stick with it if I can find them.
I
I was talking about the Barnes. I've got lots of ABs too. Sold all the 225s and still have a couple boxes of 200s but my Whelen doesn't like them. I tried hammers which shot pretty well. The regular TSXs shoot pretty well too. If you find some Barnes 200 gr TTSXs, buy em all and let me know. You can make a profit on them from me. 👍