• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

34mm rings..

kaseyfied

Want to buy some 34mm rings.. prefer lows as its for a 4-24 vx6hd... would love hawkins lone peak ones ... let me know what you have before i buy new

Kasey

I have a set of Hawkins Precision 34mm Ultra Light LOW Tactical Scope Rings. These rings appear to be brand new, not a ding or mark anywhere on them, and look to have never been mounted. I do not have the box nor any papers on them. Price for these rings is $150 shipped to your door in Priority Mail. Personal check or USPS money order only. Rings will not ship until check clears.

Q3UN5gn.jpg

vkWn8J9.jpg

ZxSRv1G.jpg

Those are not ultra light tactical rings.. atleast none ive ever owned look like that those look like just ultra light rings.. thank you for your offer

Those are not ultra light tactical rings.. atleast none ive ever owned look like that those look like just ultra light rings.. thank you for your offer
I'm just posting the description of them that was given when I got these in a package deal. You seem to be experienced in Hawkins products and I am not. I have never owned any Hawkins products and have no purpose for these. If you feel that you can use them feel free to PM an offer to me.

I'm just posting the description of them that was given when I got these in a package deal. You seem to be experienced in Hawkins products and I am not. I have never owned any Hawkins products and have no purpose for these. If you feel that you can use them feel free to PM an offer to me.
No worriee bud ill send you a pm if i dont get any hits..

I have the hawkins heavy duty tactical rings in 34 mm Ill good deal with you.

The seller didn't tell you wrong those are indeed Ultra light tactical rings. Heavy tactical are a 6 screw cap, ultra light tac's are a 4 screw cap.

ARC Mbrace 34mm Medium. Will put the 52mm Obj about 1/4" above the barrel if put on a pic rail. The easiest rings to mount & level a scope.