• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

338lm brass

Hookdown

I'm just trying to make room in my reloading room and standardize my loads. So I'm selling brass that I'm probably not going to use. I'm not a guy that sells brass often, so I'm not an expert on the going price. I did some research and I'm just trying to be fair. But I'm open to reason. EVERYTHING HERE IS ONCE-FIRED.

SOLD 158 Sellier & Bellot Match 338LM Cases, plus 3 factory boxes. Dry Tumbled. $115 shipped.
IMG_7372.jpg IMG_7374.jpg

SOLD 50 Peterson 338LM cases, plus Factory plastic box and foam. Dry tumbled and deprimed. $60 shipped.
IMG_7602.jpg IMG_7603.jpg IMG_7604.jpg IMG_7605.jpg

SOLD 19 Nosler 338LM cases. $25 shipped.
IMG_7599.jpg IMG_7601.jpg

SOLD 20 Hornady 338LM cases, plus Factory box. $20 shipped.
IMG_7597.jpg IMG_7598.jpg

If someone wants several or all pieces, I can deal a bit because it would save shipping costs. Paypal preferred. But any payment method is OK. PM me for contact info. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm on a 338 LM FB group. A number of folks there have said the S&B brass has reloaded very well for them. They just don't allow sales there.

Only the S&B brass left. This is really good brass. I thought it would be the first to go.