• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

.338 Win Mag Brass and Bullets

Remhunter

I am looking for .338 Win Mag brass especially, and also bullets. Please let me know if you have any to part with. I just acquired my first .338WM so am kind of starting from ground zero on this one.

Thank you,
Andrew

I am looking for .338 Win Mag brass especially, and also bullets. Please let me know if you have any to part with. I just acquired my first .338WM so am kind of starting from ground zero on this one.

Thank you,
Andrew

I'm not seeing an option to PM you. Can you try to send me one? Barnes TTSX, TSX, Nosler Partitions and Accubonds, would be my top choices, but will consider others as well.
Away from home most of the day. I will send you a list tonight. Where are you located?

My local gun shop has a bunch of 225 accubonds. I wanna say like $70/100 or some crazy price. But i have no issue picking them up for you.

I have some 250 gr. Partitions. If interested, let me know and I'll count them. Around 2 boxes I recall.

Here is what I have.

Attachments

• 20230307_124932.jpg
    20230307_124932.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16